Love Chocolate? Karin Herzog presents the ultimate aromatic treatment for beautiful skin with her Finest Chocolate Cleansing !
Can you imagine the luxury of “waking up” your face each morning, then each evening thoroughly removing your makeup (even waterproof) with ease, by using a gentle cleansing gel that will surround your senses with the aroma of Swiss Chocolate ?
Well, I can tell you that I have, and it’s “beyond words“!
This gel cleanser glides on your skin and leaves a very clean, hydrated feeling. Being a “professional grade dual action” cleanser while it’s melting away makeup, dirt, oil, and even eye makeup, Finest Chocolate Cleansing is nourishing your skin. This melding of Swiss Chocolate and “pure essential oils” is a definite plus for your complexion and senses.
Additional Benefits in Karin Herzog’s Finest Chocolate Cleansing:
• There are no “harsh detergents or preservatives.”
• It “restores the skins ‘optimal’ PH balance.”
• Finest Chocolate Cleansing “primes the skin for subsequent application of Oxygen Products.”
• “Theobroma Cocoa (Swiss Chocolate)”
• “Pure Essential Oils”
Finest Chocolate Cleansing is very easy to use:
Here are the instructions I received, and have used with excellent results:
• “Use a small amount of the cleanser (size of a hazelnut) and warm it between your fingers.” This is where you’ll begin to enjoy the dreamy Swiss Chocolate aroma!
• “Blend in a bit of warm water. On a dampened face and neck, massage in circular motions for 10 to 15 seconds.” Here’s where I personally like to relax and inhale the wonderful Swiss Chocolate as I clean my face and neck area, and enjoy a decadent Swiss Chocolate “moment”!!
• “Rinse thoroughly with warm water, until all traces of the cleanser have been removed”.
What’s nice about Karin Herzog’s Finest Chocolate Cleansing is you also have the option, due to the cleanser’s unique gel formulation, to apply it without water . It’s terrific for heavy makeup users. It’s recommended, for best results, “ to remove Finest Chocolate Cleansing” with the Karin Herzog Silk Towel or a washcloth that has been soaked in warm water.””
I’ve used this gel cleanser both with and without water, liked both options, and found it an exceptional “premier” cleanser.
You’ll certainly want to check out Karin Herzog’s complete Chocolate Collection at :
Also be sure to visit: http://www.karinheriz.com where you’ll find a full array of products for women and men , face and body, skin care collections, and more!
About Karin Herzog:
• “Karin Herzog is the only brand on the market to utilize patented-active oxygen in skin care.”
• The line was founded 40 years ago after Karin’s husband; Dr. Paul Herzog was honored by the Nobel Institute for his research focused on the benefits of oxygen for the skin”.
• As an esthetician, Karin inspired to collaborate in incorporating Dr.Herzog’s research into a skin care formulation, and the Karin Herzog line was born.”
• “The Karin Herzog line is still founding-family owned, operated, and located on the shores of Lake Geneva, Switzerland.”
(Quoted or Paraphrased information in this article was obtained by a furnished fact-sheet. Any personal commentary was my opinion from using the product that was also supplied to me.)